Friday 2 October 2009

Wild Things



Photos: Opening Ceremony

I'm yet to decide whether or not I'm excited about Spike Jone's film adaptation of Where The Wild Things Are. The treasured tale was one of my favourites growing up - a fantastical account I remember so vividly from the story book pages I can't quite bear to view it any other way. What does seem fitting, though, is the film-makers collaboration with Opening Ceremony. They've come up with a collection featuring faux-fur pieces as well as 'Wild' jewellery by Pamela Love. The original story was all about going beyond limits, and some of these pieces really do. I'm particularly fond of the jacket on the bottom right - then again the furry skirt above wouldn't go a miss either. Who'd have thought it, Max, Style Icon...


No comments:

Post a Comment