Monday 18 April 2011

Call the Dr.

Photo: Dr. Martens

After searching high and low, I came to the decision that it’s time to give up on the Prada brogues I so desperately crave. While this comes as a relief to my wallet, I now have a mound of white summer dresses that yearn to be partnered with a boyish shoe of the same shade.  The thing is, I’m not really a fan of creepers, nor brogues for that matter - so finding a replacement could prove to be a challenge.  So far the closest I have come to satisfying my latest sartorial urge is stumbling upon these Duple Brogues by Dr. Martens. They seem to have the right amount of chunk and, while the colours aren’t perfect, there’s something about the detailing that makes me say ‘yey’. My summery dress and I are off to the Covent Garden store pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment