Thursday 2 June 2011

Peep: Fuschia's Fete




Yesterday saw London showered with sunshine - and I spent a blissful afternoon sipping Pimms, nibbling on BBQ food and browsing AW11 collections at the Fuschia summer fete. Nestled in a secret garden just off Shaftesbury Avenue, the lovely PR ladies couldn't have chosen a better location to show off their clients new season stock. In between hooking ducks (my friend won a pair of Native shoes!) and chatting on a picnic blanket under the trees, I had time to oogle at the offerings from Sugarhill Boutique and Vintage by Fé. Gorgeous stuff.

1 comment:

  1. love the photos :)

    received your message from IFB, of course i'm following you :) hope you can do the same for me and like my blog :)

    kisses

    http://fakeleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete